FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE A POTENTIAL
HOUSING DISREPAIR CLAIM TODAY!
WHAT QUALIFIES ME TO MAKE A CLAIM?
Have you complained about any of the following and been ignored?
- Damp & mould
- Electrical faults or hazards
- Broken or faulty gas boilers
- Vermin such as rodents, bedbugs and cockroaches
- Rotting to your windows & door frames causing ingress or wood lice infestation
- Damaged interior such as wallpaper, curtains and carpets that have been affected by damp
- Blocked drains and leaks from the roof of your property caused by missing tiles
- Badly maintained brickwork to the outside of the property which is causing water to enter your property
Damage to your belongings, goods or furniture can occur through many avenues. Failure to meet this obligation to repair can result in inconvenience, damage to your belongings, personal injury or ill health.
If you have suffered any inconvenience, injury, illness as a result of disrepair you may be eligible to claim compensation.
HOUSING DISREPAIR CLAIM
Have you reported your housing disrepair concerns to your landlord?
Have your concerns been ignored?
CHECKLIST FOR STARTING YOUR CLAIM
- Check that your landlord is responsible for the repairs – This will be within your tenancy agreement.
- Check that you've reported the problem (at least once) and given your landlord a reasonable amount of time to do the work.
- Collate evidence to help support your case.